Mania

by - June 29, 2017

Mania?
Yup, maybe that word is not strange for us. We usually hear that word. Like, mania of something. Example, mania of game (game mania), or even mania to an idol.
And, the world has new mania is that learning English. Jay said that there are two billion people trying to learn English worldwie.
And why English? Why it should be English? And in single word, it because opportunity. Opportunity for a better life and many more.
OMG, I my self could not agree more with that? As an English Department students, me...oh maybe the others also experienced it. As English changes my life. As English can take us to travel the world, hehe. And important thing is as by learning English we can make a better world. I hope! As a muslim, by learning English I hope I can spread the beauty of Islam to the world.
English is the world’s second language.  Our native language is our live. With English, we can become part of a wider conversation, a global conversation to solve problem. Math is the language of science. Music is the language of emotions. And English is the language of problem-solving. Not because America is pushing it but because the world is pulling it.
By leaning English and being an English mania, we can help some problem in the world to be solved.


You May Also Like

0 komentar