I'm sorry for opening my niqab...

by - June 29, 2017

 I'm sorry for opening my niqab...

Hey, I want to tell a story...
But, don't judge! Wkwk
I have a friend who wears niqab called Icha! I knew her since Junior high school.

So, that day I went out with her. Start from morning, we went to our friend (Nail) 's store launched. He opened a convection business and we were invited to the opening party. Back from the party, It's afternoon already and we decided to have lunch in KFC. Finishing our lunch, then Icha askes me to go to Jihan's house. Jihas is Icha's cousin and my junior in High School. She's wearing niqab also. Had a chit chat, then we decided to eat bakso in somewhere near BlangBintang near Mosa I forgot the name. It was too far! Oh yap, they decided not me. Hahaha. It was my first time came there.
Back to Jihan's house. Accidentally, Icha also invited Zainab (Icha and Jihan's friend) to go with us. And you know what... Zainab is also a girl who wears niqab!
I was like, Oh come on, we are four and I'm the one who did wear niqab. Wkwk
At that time, I was wearing a black dress, long dress (Accidentally). 
And I thought about "why not I'm wearing niqab, why not I try" and I remembered I saw many challenges in YouTube. Wkwk I thought "oh hey, let's try and see how it feels"
And I said to Jihan "Jihan, lend me your niqab. I will wear it" she asked "seriously?" "Yes I said, let me try" and they support me a lot to try it. 

Longstoryshort, we went to Bakso. And in our way. Zainab asked "how it feels?" I said "I'm good but little bit gasp for breathing" HAHAHA. 

We arrived, we ordered bakso.
And the problem began....
Our bakso came and I did not know how to eat with niqab on face :(
I said to icha "Icha, I can't. How to do this"
 She said "open the right or left side" 
I said "I can't, I cant see where the spoon is"
We were laughing, hahaha XD 
Zainab said "it's oke, it because you don't use to it"
.
.
.
Ended up with "guys, what should I di know? I can't eat. Can I open this?"
They said "yes you can, just open it"
And I opened it secretly. HAHAHAHA.
Blessed me it was in a village, the place is rural. There were only some people there. 

And, what I want to tell is. I felt good try niqab on. And I want to say, I  am amazed 
By the girls who wear niqab! Masha Allah!

Cheers,
Xoxo

You May Also Like

0 komentar