three ways to speak english by Jamila Lyiscott

by - June 30, 2017

WHAT A GOOD TALK!

that's the first impression I have on me when I finished watching this short ted talk's video.

Jamil Lyiscott is an articulate. yup, the one who able to express idea clearly and effectively in speech or writing. the definition from meriam-webster.

I believe that all of you think that this video is going to show us the way to learn speak english like many people did. just like me, same! i thought the  same way. I think she's going to tell there were threre ways to speak english and she's going to tell step by step. but i'm totally wrong! pardon me, haha.

but hey, maybe we don't realize that we speak english in very comman way. while there are many ways to tell something.

It is called linguistic celebration. for example three ways of saying hello:
what's good
what's up
and
hello.

Jamila said that she is articulate and she thought about who control the articulating.
because the english language is multifaceted oration, subject to indefinite transformation.

we think it's ignorant to speak broken english, and hey Jamila said that even articulate americans sound foolish to british.

but here I want to tell you, we can speak in many ways and lets celebrate the linguistic!

cheers.

You May Also Like

0 komentar