The amaazing guest

by - June 29, 2017

Alhamdulillah, let me thanks to Allah because of His blessing, and His everythings. I want to thanks Allah that he still give us change to meet our amazing guest. Yep, it amazing guest exactly. Yes, is it!
RAMADHAN
Why it is a guest? Yes it is a guest. Came up with an idea, there are 12 months in a year, in that 12 months Ramadhan only comes once. It is what we are waiting for, I mean all muslim around the world!
And it is a special guest actually, we have 12 months and we only have Ramadhan in a month.
Then, let say we are home and there is a guest that will visit us. How is the way we welcome that guest? How is our preparation to welcome that guest?
Me myself, if someone asks me that kind of question, I will answer “it depens on what kind of guest that will visit  me?” how about you? What will you answer? Hehe
And he/she said “a guest that really special, an amazing guest. The guest that you are waiting for”
“why?”                                                 
“Why it is special and amazing?  Because he is not only come to see you but he also bring everything that you need even everything that you want”
Of course I will answer “I will prepare a lot. I will prepare eveything to welcome that guest”
That’s the analogy. Then, how if that guest is Ramadhan?
  Yes of course we will welcome it warmly, right? Ramadhan come with all its goodness. Ramadhan is a really good month. The best month within a year. In this month where Allah forgives us, when all devils are tied, and where all the good deeds count multiple. Then, what else? It’s all that we need.

We live in this world to prepare our live in akhirat.

You May Also Like

0 komentar