Sabang

by - June 29, 2017

Hey, wazzzzupppp! Xoxo
Now, I live in Banda Aceh. What I want to tell is I've been living in sabang like.... maybe for 8 years. 
So, I was born in Banda Aceh but when my mom had to move to Sabang because of her work (she's a teacher) then we moved to Sabang. Long story short, we had to moved to Banda Aceh again bcs of my dad's work. Wkwk. Lil bit funny, tho.
So,
As we know that Sabang is a heavenly place as it has a lot of beaches. And all the beaches are really good! I swear it's good.
In Sabang, We moved 3 times from one village to another village because our house was given by the government (house for teacher). Firts, I was live near Pantai Kasih. At that time, I was in kindergarten. Everytime I went to the beach, I went with my family. Second house was in komplek guru kota atas. And it was a lil bit too far from the beach. Far compares with our first house. And our last house was in Ie meule. And it was near to beaches! And when I was there I was like grade 4-6 of elementary school.
And I was really like to go the the beach. Like I went to the beach a lot!!! With my family, with friends, neighbors! 
I even ever got punishment from my mom and dad because of the beach! I went to the beach with friends at that age (a little girl) without my mom and dad knew that! Hahahahhahahahha. Hey, don't judge I was child and it because I was playing and it was unplanned we walked in to the beach! Wkwkwk *one of problem having house near to the beach*

Uh hey, whats on? Wkwkwk

The point is, like I know why I love to be into the nature ❤️ 

One of my childhood stories. A little girl as the beach-girl! 
I am so happy to write about this and kinda miss that happy time!!!

Xoxo,
Cheers!

You May Also Like

0 komentar