Aceh feels like madinah

by - June 29, 2017

Have you ever been to madinah? Lucky you if you have been there. I hope, I will visit madinah someday. Aamin ya Allah. Lets pray together then, we can visit it soon I mean like...really soon hehe.
Last Saturday, I went to my friend’s house just to have a chit chat and me did my homework. Long story short I chated my other  friend to have a meeting because there was something I wanted to talk. We setted our time that we were going to meet that afternoon and the confuseness became when we wanted to decided where exactly we were going to meet because as you know..
Oh hey, skip my story for a while wkwk. For your information,  during Ramadhan all of the food stores or a cafe and stuff where usually we go to hangout with friends and family are closed. They will open after ashr. Except the grocery stores like indomaret.
Next, yap the starter was like
“we need to talk about this we need to meet. Lets meet and ngabuburit”
“where do the place we should meet?”
“you decide it”
“no, you decide it! cause I don’t know where the place for ngabuburit is and because when I do ngabuburit kind of I will spend my time in my friend’s house”
“Mesjid Raya”
I was like, can I? Mesjid Raya? For sure? Wkwk.
For your information, I never go to Mesjid Raya after the constriction done. I just see from the outside it is good. And additional, I don’t like  the yellow colour in Mesjid Raya’s umberella anyway. Wkwk. Instead of yellow why not blue and stuff.... oke skip. Wkwk
Oke then, ended up we met in Mesjid Raya.
And, when I first came into halaman mesjid I was like....
Oh my goodness!!! This is so good, I mean like....really good! The atmosphere makes us feel peace and happy!!! If you are looking for the peacefulness, then here is the place!
Even I never been to Medina but I would say I just feel like I was not in Aceh but somewhere else...
And even I never been to Madinah, yep the giant umbrellas in Mesjid Raya same like in Madinah. Is it?
Uhhh
Hey, the point is Mesjid Raya is so good!

Cheers!

xoxo

You May Also Like

0 komentar