Gold in Silence

by - June 30, 2017

There is gold behind that silence.
Ohhh I don't know why I wrote that sentence. Yup, maybe it inspires by the saying "silence is gold" yes is it. 
Here, I want to write something based on that gold side. 
What do I mean by that sentence?

Have you ever seen a person who is really silent, like he/she is so quiet. He/she keeps on his/her silence. Do we know exactly what is in his/her mind? No, we don't?
What will we guest? 
He/she is an introvert person?
He/she knows nothing?
He/she knows everything?
He/she is so cool? 
I usually listen a teacher in a class if the class being so quiet, "I don't why do you guys keep silent. I don't know whether you keep silent because of you understand or you don't understand" hahahah. Right? But, In this case... no Ms, we keep silent because we are waiting for break time. HAHAHAH.

Back to the topic!

You May Also Like

0 komentar