Was a fangirl

by - June 30, 2017

I just watched so many videos cover on youtube...
just, so many.... hahaha

and am inspired to write about this.
 so yeah, honestlt...
I was a fangirl. hahahah

seems so alay. yeah It was.
I was a fangirl of Justin Bieber. you know who is he? yeah I know you knew. if you don't know? oh man, where have you been? where are you know? where are you know when I need youuuuu. ops.
hahaha

back to the topic.

 I was a belieber...

I knew Justin Bieber when I was in Junior High school. I forgot exactly when it was. what I know is I was so norak and alay and I don't know how to describe it. wkwk
If you knew.... a junior high school student spent lots of money just to buy unimportant thing... like, for sure it was not important at all.

you know, I collected all the things about Justin Bieber and I know everything about him. I evem know in what hospita he was born (like what??????????) yeah. I was that alay. and what else? you know, I spent my money just to buy things like him. like i bought a sneaker and watch same like him. oh, I remember! I even hated Selena Gomez just because she was Justin Bieber's girlfriend. Hahahahhahahahahha pardon me, selenator. Selenator is Selena's fans. wkwk

and I remember. I took course, and after finished the course me and my friends who beliebers as well (wkwk) always go to bookstore just to check magazine whether there was Jebe or not. I remember it was in TB. Mara. hahah

even it was a long time ago. now on, I still like to listen to Jebe's song. but now in a different way. I just like his music. He is a good singer, tho.

but hey. I don't regret my time as a fangirl. why? it because I loved Jebe I've learned English. I listen to his song. I watched his videos, I read English article about him in English. and many things.
so, sometimes I need to thanks that alay process. hahah

cheers!

You May Also Like

0 komentar