Ahok?

by - June 29, 2017

Something reminds me about Ahok case.
Hehee
I remember that I ever heard there are a lot of people said that "He is a good person, He is the best governor. His work is real"
Honestly I was into that kind of sentences. I thought a lot about that. I even was afraid, I was afraid "am I too liberal?" 
I also remember when that case was too hot in every corner of Indonesia. And My dad, He is that kind of person who always watches politic news of Indonesia. He always keeps up with the news channel.
One day, I was watching one of news channel with my day. And they were talking about Ahok and family on that show. I had a discussion with my day, I forgot the detail but I remembered my day was a lil bit contrast with me. Ended up with my dad told me about what aa gym said according to Ahok case.
 I was so defensive, I remeber it was because I watched one show that interviewed the wives of governors candidates. There was Annisa Pohan and Istri Ahok. I watched it seriously, and listened to both of them when they answered the questions. I saw that istri Ahok is the one. She's just good the way they sheh answered the questions besides she had a good answered.
The other reason was also because I watched Ahok videos on YouTube a lot. I remeber I followed the court and after watching the court I saw his videos on YouTube, I watched a video when he had an interview in a talkshow. And I watched his work as a governor.
And yes, I will say he is a good governor fot Jakarta.
Back then to when I has a discussion with my dad...
I even still on my side, I explained to my dad what I watched. 
And ended up with us talking about the religion
And hey....
Yup, I like to think a lot... honestly I like to have a discussion a lot.
And, I was saying my arguments based on one side. Time by time I always like to have a discussion about this. And in any cases, we can not view something only with one said.
Till I realized....
That...
This case of Ahok is NOT ABOUT WHAT HE IS DOING AS A GOVERNOR.
I watched a lot about this case, when billion of Indonesian came together to ask for the justice. They did not wrong. They came for their religion. Hey, their religion was being insulted!
And here, with my thoughts. I was saying,
Ahok is a really good governor for Jakarta, but hereeee THE PROBLEM IS NOT WITH HIS WORK BUT WHAT HE WAS SAYING toward Islam.

To the people who came for Ahok, you guys did not wrong to defend him. But what I want to tell is...
We, me myself blame him because of his work as governor. He is totally good.
Ya, I would say maybe that was not what he mean to say that. 
And I know, some people will cone and say "but the punishment is not comparable with what he gave to Jakarta"
.
.
Religious thing is a sensitive thing...
Let the law shows the justice!

One lesson is, be careful with our mouth! #notetoself

And Pak Ahok, Thankyou for everything you've done to our capital!

Cheers,
Xoo

You May Also Like

0 komentar