Bajrangi Bhaijaan

by - April 24, 2017





Last night, I watched one of good movies from India called Bajrangi Bhaijaan. I know, I was late to watch this movie. But hey, better late than never hahaha. So, The actors were Salman Khan, Kareena Kapoor, and Harshaali Malhotra. And what is about? 

"A man with a magnanimous heart takes a young mute Pakistani girl back to her homeland to reunite her with her family." (Imdb.com)
Yup, from that little synopsis all of us may already knew that it's all about kindness. It's true. 
So, before I am going to talk about the true value. I wanna tell about what I saw in this movie.

The movie was just so good, I was amazed by all aspects within it. Starting with a really good view in one of villages in Pakistan that looked like Switzerland. 
The plot, the plot was not only chronological plot but in some parts the crews put a reverse plot, so people will not bored. The music, how The Indian movie characterized by the music with crowded dancers and a couple dancing with their Indian costumes. Of course the did not miss it. The music, the dance and dancers was so good. And when Salman Khan and Kareena Kapoor sang and danced was one of my favorite scenes. Usually, when I watch indian movie I don't like that kind of parts. But, in Bajrangi Bhaijhaan they made it appropriately. Everything was in a good part. Oh hey, what's more? Hahaha! 
Oh, of course I was amazed by the story!!!❤️
I love scene by scene. I love how they produced the movie in a very complete movie. Because of what? If at first you say that it's all about kindness, you are true. But, in this movie, you will get sense of many genres of movie! It's adventure, drama, family, comedy, action, and romantic movie. Thas is one of the reasons why I recommend people to watch it.

I told before I love scene by scene. This movie was about two countries India-Pakistan. I love how the producer provide the culture of both countries.
Above all, what I love the most is the story!!! I told it before~ hahaha
I love to watch a movie that we can take many lessons from it. 
Bajrangi Bhaijhaan showed us how it's really important to have a strong faith, how important is peace, and how important is to be KIND!

If you have a strong faith, wherever you go InshaAllah God is be with you. You don't need to worry you just need to make an effort and let Allah do the rest because He is the one, the best planner, the greatestIn my side, I believe that every single person on Earth worth to endure peace!!! Don't let many things break it. You know, I got a quote and it touches me "If we rest in peace, why don't we live in peace too?" -uknown
From Bajrangi Bhaijhaan we know that don't worry with eveything as long as you believe you do the right things. You know, you don't need to worry you will suffer or what to be kind with others. You know, your kindness will pay you off in the right time. When you're being a kind person to others means you're being a kind person to your ownself😊

Here, I will not tell you about the story so I will not be a spoiler to those who haven't watch it yet 😉 even I know that I my self was late to watch this movie but I'm quite sure there are manu people who haven't watch yet. So for who will watch it later, you have to feel it by your ownself and I'm sure some of you will cry. Hahaha. Go ahead, watch it, peeps!

Btw, shout out to the writer of the story Vijayendra Prasad! Xoxo

You May Also Like

0 komentar