Here I am

by - April 13, 2017

Hello peeps!!!

how's life? hope everything is good~

So, Here I am...
in my "new-blog", over and over again. lol! I don't know how many blogs I have since junior high school till now I am a 6th semester English Department student of Islamic State University of Ar-raniry. I remembered how the first time I made blog because I wanted to do it, the problem begun since I forgot my password so many times and when it happened I decided to made a new one. Hahaha
 ah, I almost forget to tell, I made a new blog again in my last year in Senior High School just because it was an assignment. My IT' teacher asked us to made and wrote in blog.
and now..

This blog I make just because my lecturer asked me. just because this blog as an assignment as well. haha XD
but, to be honest... I want to keep and take care this blog . One of my resolution in 2017 is to keep blogging. haha, let's see then~ because I don't know how many times I said to my self to keep blogging since last-last-last year. HAHA

Oh
hey, I think it's enough ^^
let's hope I can keep this one~

You know, to start something is always hard. But when it started , it will be easier and I enjoy it a lot . hehe


I hope this blog will be enjoyable~
And I really hope I can consistent to write in this blog, so I'll become a real blogger. Xoxo

with love,

Desy


You May Also Like

0 komentar