Period time, get reward...

by - January 23, 2019

Hi, Assalamualaikum!

There's a thing I want to share today.

Well, I'm telling my self to keep sharing and telling, I hope I could do that... xoxo

for us, ladies...

we all know that we have our guest every month and it happens in different way in every girl. I mean, some of us may feel so bad because when your stomach hurts because of that period, it's really bad and it hurts. And fortunately some of us may don't feel anything and it's okhay.
don't be sad just because it hurts or don't be sad because you don't feel anything.
Woman are amazing with their own way.
If you feel hurt or you don't feel hurt, both are the conditions that we should be grateful for.  

For us, as a moslem lady. We know that we can't do what we usually do in daily. When we are in our period time, we can't perform prayers, recite the Qur'an and stay in the mosque.


I know, I feel you girls, in some conditions we are all happy when it comes because there's time you don't have to find Musholla when you're doing activities outside maybe. haha, I know 😛
But, Have you ever felt like "it is sad, how I perform prayers and I poured out to Allah in very intimate way and I skip that for several days" ?
That thought and feeling hit me...

Till onced I watched the videos of *klik if you wanna watch* Ust. Abdul Somad & Ust. Adi Hidayat, I typed on youtube "the best convention when the period time"

We all may know that when it's period time, you can do Dzikr, Shalawat, as many as you can.

once Ust.Adi explained us one hadith and it touched me,
you know...
When a girl is in period time, Allah will give reward for what she actually does in her daily. Allah will give reward for her habit.
Masya Allah💕
 
Here means, if in daily you perfom the fardh & the sunnah prayers and recite al-Qur'an then when you're in your period time you're still getting that reward for what you actualy do. Here means, when a girl do the good things in her daily basis, she still get that reward when she's in her period time.

Look, Allah is ar-rahman ar-rahim, His blessing is countless.
Even in our soiled time. He bless us in many ways.

and I remember what Ust.Adi told "So, it's poor if a girl just does what mandatory for her out her period time and doesn't perform the sunnah. Then what's written for her when she's in her period time is only the fardh."

 
 May this could be reminder for all us especially note to my self. May we can learn and improve our self everyday and Allah will always guide us to the right path.

Barakallah.

Love,
DesyUlfaY

You May Also Like

0 komentar