My Post Project: Fun Library

by - June 29, 2017

First of all, i want to say thanks god because i was one of Asia Youth summit participants. I want to thanks everybody who support me and help me till i could hit that amazing program. I want to thank my family, my adviser, sensei sarah and miss desi, bang satria and kak bunga, my Rumput Liar buddies, and everyone who  involved. Sorry i can’t mention it one by one.
Arrived in amazing place as a participant of amazing program, i am blessed. I met such amazing people from all over Asia. I came as a representative from Aceh, Indonesia to present my project “Fun Library”. I had the best experiences in Japan, I got many lessons that i could not thank enough.
The program started on the second day in BI-I, all the participants presented their project. The presentation program spent 2 days.  We spent the rest in Nara. We did all the good things. From group discussion, field study, visited school and university, farewell party till city tour. Never my time wasted useless during the program.
Every participants had different program which will be discussed  in group discussion. Mine is Fun Library which focus on Education. We did so many group discussions,  until in the end of so many group discussion that we did we found the same big problem from all of our project problem that is “UNAWARENESS”.  The group discussion was quiet amazing.  During the discussions every group was also helped by facilitator. The result of the group discussion is that we are as the participants get to know how to solve that big problem. By knowing is not enough, we need to apply it into our project so that it runs well and hit the goals.
Since we know that  the big problem is UNAWARENESS, we try to apply all of the solution to our own project-problem. How to make the community aware with all of the problems in their surrounding. How to make the community realize that they need to care a lot about their surrounding because it’s for their own good and the next generation.
After the program was over, all the participants came back to their own country. And, i came back to my hometown, Aceh, Indonesia. Arrived home with all new lessons that i got from the program. I tried to open my notebook and discuss with my Rumput Liar buddies about our project, what  we need to do. I told them about group discussion that i did in Japan with AYS participants from all around Asia. We listed things we need to do. Even our project already going on, as a role model  we need to give more to the village to build that awareness.  
At first, we tried to collect more books for children in BlangKrueng. We were lucky because so many good people in this amazing world. So many donatur that sent various books, not only from Aceh but also outside the town. The children are really happy so many books are added to the library. Books that we focus on are truly books for childre such as books that have pictures inside that can attrack them to read, like encyclopaedia, etc. Based on the project that i presented in AYS program, we made fun library. We also catched their attention to read with what make them happy that is toys. We tried to reliable with rules that we made which every child who wants to play toys, she or he need ro read book first. By doing this, we really hope that it can build children awareness about reading book. We need to make children aware that reading book is important.
Second, children are need role models. As we know that children will do what they see. One of problem of children in BlangKrueng is they don’t have role model that can they look to build their awareness of reading book because of some problem in the community. So, we are volunteer from Rumput Liar came to be role model for them. We are the young generation that really care about future of this nation are really want to do something. We came to BlangKrueng twice a week to teach them math and english. We were not only teach them about the materials of the lesson but also to give them inspiration. 

In short, i’m blessed to be part of amazing AYS program that can give me so many lessons which i can share with my friends in my community Rumput Liar. We really hope our program are really useful that can build children in BlangKrueng AWARENESS of reading book. We hope that day by day they start to aware that reading book in important and it is needed, we also hope they get a lot of inspiration to create their amazing future. 

You May Also Like

0 komentar